Please note: We Value the safety Of ALL Our players & families During C-19. We Fellow all guidelines and exercise all to ensure the safety of ALL .
Our Training & camps are designed for players of all age group, who want to become a better player and to improve and develop their playing ability and game. S.C.A. have programs for all ages & we teach all the fundamental skill to help any player grow from recreational to advanced.
Every player is very important to us. Our goal is to make sure they will leave our camp or training with confidence and for sure a better players .
GIVE US A TRY!
Contact us at:
INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE TRAINING OPTIONS
|(1) EL. Private Training Session||2 HRS||$80|
|(2) AL. Private Training Sessions||4 HRS||$140 (save $20)|
|(3) IM. Private Training Sessions||8 HRS||$250 (save $30)|
|(4) SP8 Private Training Sessions||16 HRS||$460 (save $60)|
GROUP PRIVATE TRAINING OPTIONS
|TRAINING PROGRAM||NUMBER OF PLAYERS||PRICE||PRICE PER PLAYER|
|1 Private Group Training Session||UP TO 4 PLAYERS||$160||Only $40.00|
|4 Private Group Training Sessions||Up to 4 PLAYERS||$600||Only $150.00|
- Skills Clinics
- PRIVATE TRAINING
- Many parents & players have express they can’t get the necessary personalized training they would like from their regular club team practices or from a soccer camps.
- To support your endeavor to be the best you can be on and off the field training programs for individuals and small-groups.
- Whether staying fit or working on technical skills, receiving training specific to your position or preparing for the upcoming soccer season – Our Private Training Programs are tailor made for you.
- SOCCER CLIPBOARDS ACADEMY Private Training Sessions’ are 2 hour per session. which help you to maximize the personalization of our training program. We find it odd & cant see how 1 hour of training with interval can help any player effectively , especially first time learner to achieve their goal.
Important things to remember:
Perform Exercises Properly!
The right attitude is crucial when training: “It is not important how quickly an exercise is implemented. It is better to do the exercise slowly and 100% correctly than too fast and in the wrong way. It’s about giving the goalkeeper solutions that he can retrieve automatically in the game.”
Make progress and have fun at the same time!
- Mistakes do happen during practice and during games. That’s human nature, but as a player you have to be aware that any mistake often time usually leads to goals.
- It is important that goalkeeper/players training is not perceived as torture, but rather as something that promotes the development of the goalkeeper/player and helps each one to get better.
- It is important that the goalkeeper/player leaves training with a good feeling for the game. Training should be varied and challenging, but it should also give the goalkeeper/player the feeling that he/she is improving.
- GOALKEEPER TRAINING WITH OUR PRO. GOALKEEPER COACH WILL GET YOU TO 95 % BETTER THAN WHEN YOU STARTED
- A goalkeeper must avoid putting his head in the sand after a goal. If the mistake has happened, you have to be able to deal with it. A mistake can be like quicksand. It is important that you regain strength & confidence from small actions, by telling yourself: “I can do it”.