ALL CAMPS ARE ON HOLD BECAUSE OF THE C-19.
FOR all first time viewer, * OUR CAMPS is for each and every participant , for all level of players who are looking to IMPROVE & DEVELOPE THERE GAMES .
For All our camps, we have programs for every player, from recreational to advance.
Each player is very important to us and our goal is to make sure they will leave the camp with confidence and better than when they came . We ensure and guaranteed .
* Goalkeeper Clinics
- Skills Clinics
- PRIVATE TRAINING
- Many parents & players have express they can’t get the necessary personalized training they would like from their regular club team practices or from a soccer camps.
- To support your endeavor to be the best you can be on and off the field training programs for individuals and small-groups.
- Whether staying fit or working on technical skills, receiving training specific to your position or preparing for the upcoming soccer season – Our Private Training Programs are tailor made for you.
- SOCCERCLIPBOARDS Private Training Sessions’ are 2 hour per session to maximize the personalization of our training program. Our Program cant see how 1 hour can help , especially first time learner to achieve there goal.
INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE TRAINING OPTIONS
|1 Private Training Session||2 HRS||$60|
|2 Pack of Private Training Sessions||4 HRS||$100 (save $20)|
|4 Pack of Private Training Sessions||8 HRS||$200 (save $40)|
|8 Pack of Private Training Sessions||16 HRS||$400 (save $80)|
GROUP PRIVATE TRAINING OPTIONS
|TRAINING PROGRAM||NUMBER OF PLAYERS||PRICE||PRICE PER PLAYER|
|1 Private Group Training Session||UP TO 4 PLAYERS||$160||Only $40.00|
|4 Private Group Training Sessions||Up to 4 PLAYERS||$600||Only $150.00|
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER .
“Performing exercises properly”
The right attitude is crucial when training: “It is not important how quickly an exercise is implemented. It is better to do the exercise slowly and 100% correctly than too fast and in the wrong way. It’s about giving the goalkeeper solutions that he can retrieve automatically in the game.”
Making progress and having fun at the same time
It is important that goalkeeper/players training is not perceived as torture, but rather as something that promotes the development of the goalkeeper/player and helps each one to get better.
“It is important to me that the goalkeeper/player leaves training with a good feeling for the game,” training should be varied and challenging, but it should also give the goalkeeper/player the feeling that he/she is improving. Show him/her that a process that is making him/her better is underway, a process that will make him/her prosper, that will prepare him/her for the tasks ahead. WE MAKE IT FUN
- Mental strength during the game & Practice Mistakes do happen, sometimes because you’re not focused, or you want too much or you just misjudge yourself,” “That’s human, but as a player you have to be aware that a mistake usually leads to a goal.”
- GOALKEEPER TRAINING WITH OUR PRO. GOALKEEPER COACH WILL GET YOU TO 75 % BETTER THAN WHEN YOU STARTED
- A goalkeeper must avoid putting his head in the sand after a goal: “If the mistake has happened, you have to be able to deal with it. A mistake can be like quicksand. Under no circumstances should the next action be tackled with 110%, or even 120%. This leads to mental breakdown. It is important that you regain strength & confidence from small actions, by telling yourself: “I can do it”. In certain situations, it can also be important that the goalkeeper talks to himself. This helps him stay in the game or master 1 against 1 situations. Players may try but a goalkeepers must function!”
GIVE US A TRY contact us at:
FIELD: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
GOAL KEEPING : Abelpaga83@hotmail.com